BACK TO SCHOOL
Hard to believe that Aaron will be beginning his senior year at MSU in just days. He has been busy packing, saying goodbye to Rochester friends and beginning to actually go about the process of investigating graduate school! Guess he realizes that at the end of this school year he either has to have definite plans for grad school in September 2006 or a potential job so he's opting to not put things off until the last minute. He signed up for the Mathmatics Graduate Records Exam last night. It will be in November and he has to know by then where he wants them to send the results so that gives him a time line for investigating potential graduate schools. He typed up his schedule for the fall and it doesn't look too bad. For Aaron the hardest part will be the M/W 8:30 Casino Mgt. course...then between 10:20 and 12:20 M-F he has his two math classes. He will be TAing Calculus II which means that he will have to work harder than he did last year with the course that he TAed! He has a set construction/decoration class, a script writing class, and glee club in there to round things out. Makes me tired just typing it all in here. I spent today paying all the bills, buying and writing checks for birthday presents (including 2 that were WAY overdue), and laundry. Aaron should have much more accomplished than he does have done but The Price Is Right was distracting him this morning! I never could see what Aaron and Adam saw in watching that show...I mean mindless television is usually not a problem for me but I'd rather watch an infomercial than The Price Is Right! Wonder why? Guess tonight's dinner will be turkey salad with the recipe that I got from Erin Meyer's bridal shower this May. I'll be trying it for the first time with turkey instead on chicken and with nonfat mayo instead of the regular kind. Time and taste will tell if I ever try it that way again. Well, the tasks ahead of me beckon.
Adieu!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home