SAVE THE DATE!
Can't believe that Adam and Abbey have finally begun the process of planning for their BIG DAY! We got so much accomplished over the Thanksgiving weekend with the hall and the church set and now, let the rest of the planning continue. Al has already come up with the mantra "STEP AWAY FROM THE WEDDING PLANNING" for me since I'm so excited but I am very capable of backing away and letting the bride-to-be and groom-to-be handle everything. I do enjoy hearing about all of the decisions along the way, though! It was great to have all the family hear the news over the weekend and share in the engagement story with Abbey's mom's photos and copies of Abbey's blog in hand. The photos that I'd ordered for the grandparents didn't get delivered in time so they'll be receiving their copies in the mail...important since one grandma doesn't have a computer to check out the pictures on line!
To report any news this month other than Adam and Abbey's engagement would pale in comparison so I should just end here! But we DID have a terrific time at Aaron's tailgate before the MSU vs. UofM game and with all of the Wolverines 'gating in the parking lot around us, that was saying alot! Lots of friends and even some family members (Robert, Diane, Dave and Brian) stopped by to help enjoy the grillin' and jello shots. The only thing that would have made it better would have been for us to have beaten those Ann Arbor weasels. We did make a good game of it and, well, there's always next year.
We did make it to RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) to see the pop-up book exhibit that I'd hoped and it was really very neat. I love intricate pop-up books and this broke the folds down and showed how they are done. Various pop-up books were used throughout the exhibit and at the end there were 30 or so books that you could look through. NEAT! Well, guess that's all for November...what will December hold?

1 Comments:
I'm geeked for the wedding, too! Can't wait to hear about, and help out with, the details.
Post a Comment
<< Home