HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Don't know how long I'll have to blog but I thought that I'd start a note while waiting for the evening's tricksters to arrive. I'm all set up with individual bags of microwave popcorn to give out to the ghosts and gobblins here in Pine Brook tract. I'm all set for 120 of them with a back up of about 20 bags of mini pretzels and Al came home with some chocolate covered peanut candies that he picked up at Wegmans yesterday but they reminded me of the episode of EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS last week where the dad went out and got off brand candies like Butter Thumbs vs. Butterfingers! These chocolate covered peanuts that Al came home with I've never seen before in my life...so if we get to the point where we have to give those out, I'm hitting the road and BIG DADDY BRAK can hand out his hand picked "GOODIES"! On that note, may all of your Halloween TREATS this year be NAME BRAND!

1 Comments:
I wish I had a house to pass out candy! I don't think I had many trick or treaters at my apartment. I did get a message for Angry Al yesterday wishing me a Happy Halloween. I hope you guys had a good night. Can't wait until Thanksgiving...
Post a Comment
<< Home